Leedsline is Yorkshire’s number one lottery and now members have the chance to win £5000 with a new Friday rollover.
Members pay just £1 a week and are in the draw to win a guaranteed £500 Monday to Thursday. On a Friday if there are no winning numbers drawn the £500 prize fund will rollover to the following Friday, and then £250 will be added to the jackpot for a maximum of 18 weeks, until a winner is drawn, meaning Leedsline members could now win up to £5,000.
The Leedsline draw costs just £1 a week – so why don’t you join up? Or you could even become a Leedsline agent too. For more details on Leedsline contact Nadine Burgess on 07764 461 959 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that
- It is an offence for anyone to sell a Leedsline ticket to a person who is under the age of 16.
- It is an offence for a person under the age of 16 to purchase a Leedsline ticket.
What is a Leedsline Agent?
It’s quite simple! If you can introduce a minimum of five people including family members, work colleagues and friends you can qualify to become a Leedsline Agent.
A Leedsline Agent receives the following benefits:
- 15% weekly commission
- Bonus on sale of major daily prize
- 10% discount in the Rhinos Merchandise Store
- Priority on Cup Tickets
How do I pay my membership subscriptions?
1. You can pay in advance at the Leeds Rhinos Office. You can pay by cash, standing order, cheque/postal order, Switch, Mastercard or simply send a cheque to the Leedsline office at the address below.
2. Leedsline have area collectors in most districts of Leeds. Please contact the office, telephone 0113 2033255 to arrange a convenient day and time for your collection.
Licensed with the GAMBLING COMMISSION (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk)
Under Part 5 of the Gambling Act 2005 Operating Licence No: 000-005165-N-307207-002
Promoter: Rob Oates, Headingley Development Association, St Michael’s Lane, Leeds LS6 3BR
For full details of the Leedsline Terms & Conditions CLICK HERE