Leeds Rhinos Women – Lead Physiotherapist
Department: Leeds Rhinos Medical Department
Location: Leeds Rugby Academy (Training), Weetwood Playing Fields (Home Fixtures) & Various locations for away fixtures
Contract: Part -Time, 12 hours in season per week and 6 hours during preseason per week
Reporting To: Head of Medical Services, Head Physiotherapist & Women’s Head Coach
Leeds Rhinos are looking for a skilled & knowledgeable physiotherapist to provide physiotherapy and first aid services to Leeds Rhinos Women’s Team. This role will involve providing evening injury clinics where you will be required to assess, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate a wide range of injuries. Alongside this you will be required to provide pitch side first aid during evening training sessions and women’s fixtures. As a result, the position will involve weekend & evening working to meet the demands of the Women’s team.
You will have access to Leeds Rhinos state of the art training facilities alongside support from their senior and academy team’s medical staff. As part of Leeds Rhinos medical department, you will be able to attend and contribute to Leeds Rhinos in-service training programme. There may also be opportunities throughout the season to work alongside the senior and academy teams as required.
- Fully Qualified & Insured Physiotherapist
- Valid IMMOFP/PHICIS or prepared to complete course upon acceptance of position
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be motivated and have an interest in working in a dynamic medical department
- Be comfortable working evenings & weekends to meet the demands of the academy
- Be able to work individually or as part of a team
Previous experience working within sport
Experience of working within a professional football/sports environment
- To provide excellent first aid cover for Women’s fixtures home/away as required
- Assessment, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries of women’s players as they present
- To complete necessary paperwork regarding assessments, treatments and screening of players
- To communicate effectively with Head of Medical Services, Head Physiotherapist and Women’s Head Coach regarding injuries, treatments and fitness to play.
- To work effectively communicate with Sports Scientist/Strength & Conditioning coaches in aiding the fitness and physical development of playing squad.
- Stay up to date with the latest research and medical findings within physiotherapy and sports medicine.
The salary for the role will be dependent on your skills, experience and current qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV together with a covering letter advising why you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 30th December 2019.
Interviews will be held w/c 6th January 2020.
Golden Gamble Sellers
The Lotteries team are looking for staff to sell their Golden Gamble lottery tickets on a match day. Staff will be needed to work two hours before kick and will work on a commission basis. Applicants must be aged over 18 and need to be reliable, confident and able to work home match days at Emerald Headingley Stadium.
To apply email email@example.com
Executive Hospitality Box Staff
We are looking for experienced hospitality staff to look after guests in our prestigious executive boxes here at the Emerald Stadium. So if you have a minimum of six months experience in the hospitality industry, are friendly with excellent communication skills get in touch with Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org You will need to be available for every Rhinos home game.