Leeds Rhinos and its partners fully support the principle of equal opportunities, oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of disability and will strive to comply with both the provisions and spirit of the Equality Act 2010 incorporating the Disability Discrimination Act.
The Club has a range of services and assistance available to spectators with access requirements. Our Customer Experience Team can be contacted via the Ticket Sales Office to support our Disabled supporters.
Disabled fans are entitled to a concession rate ticket upon valid proof of supporting documentation (for example, DLA / PIP). A free companion ticket can be issued upon receiving supporting documentation (for example, DLA or PIP). Please contact us on 0371 423 1315 if you require any additional support or have any additional requests so we can help.
Please note that spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please note that the Ticket Office is situated on St Michaels Lane. On non-match day, disabled supporters can gain access to the Ticket Office by coming inside the Stadium via Gate B on St Michaels Lane and heading to the Ticket Office windows located just past the Club Shop. Alternatively, tickets can be purchased over the phone on 0371 4231315 or online at www.tickets.therhinos.co.uk.
Access to the Ticket Office on matchday is via the St Michaels Lane roadside entrance and there are representatives from our Customer Experience Team at the entry points to support our fans or the turnstile supervisors can radio to the Ticket Office to assist.
Leeds Rhinos are set to lead the way once again at Headingley Stadium with the Changing Places facilities; one in the South Stand and one in the North Stand.
Over a quarter of a million people need Changing Places facilities to enable them to get out and about and enjoy the day-to-day activities many of us take for granted.
This includes people with profound and multiple learning disabilities, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, as well as older people.
The latest addition to the club’s pan-disability portfolio of services and seating areas, the Changing Places facility is designed to provide the space and equipment, enabling those who need them to enjoy matches at the stadium safely and comfortably.
Click here now to find out more details.
|Area of the Ground||Disabled/Accessible Toilets|
|Tetley’s South Stand||Ground Floor – 3 toilets one of which is a Changing Place First Floor – 1|
|Global Stand||Ground Floor (Café Bar) – 2 Upper Concourse – 2|
|Headingley Experience Pavilion||Ground Floor – 1|
|North Stand||First Floor – 3 toilets one of which is a Changing Place Third Level – 2|
|Long Bar (Cricket East Stand)||First Floor – 1|
|Cricket West Stand||1|
All stand supervisors will have good quality RADAR keys, but we encourage you to bring your own.
Wheelchair User Bays
|Area of the Ground||Number of Wheelchair User Bays|
|Tetley’s South Stand (along the side)||Terrace – 24 Upper – 8|
|Global Stand (behind the posts)||Terrace – 24 Upper – 14|
|North Stand (along the side)||3rd Floor – 12|
Please note each wheelchair user bay also has a companion seat. In the Tetley’s South Stand and the North Stand the companion seat is next to the bay and in the Global Stand the companion seat is behind the bay.
Wheelchair user positions can be purchased for season memberships or match by match, subject to availability.
We have seating available throughout the stadium and to discuss any requirements you may have, please call our Customer Experience Team on 0371 423 1315 – please ensure you are clear with your requirements so we can ensure we are offering the most suitable position.
Accessible Car Parking
Car Parking at Headingley Stadium is very limited. There are a number of accessible parking spaces sold on a Seasonal basis to Season Membership holders and a further allocation of spaces in Car Park F are available on a match-by-match basis. Cars can only park on-site if an accessible car parking pass has been pre-arranged with the Club. Blue badges are not valid.
Unfortunately, due to our limited capacity, we are unable to provide accessible car parking for all requests we receive. Therefore, we do have a waiting list in operation and if any passes are available these are dealt with on a match-by-match basis.
To request a pass for a particular fixture, please contact Kevin Brock in the Ticket Office on 0371 423 1315. Supporting documentation will be required.
Access to the stadium on a Match Day
You can access via South Stand Accessible Gate E, Gate B and Gate G. There is a list available on each of these gates to enable access which identifies season members, flexi members, supporter members and advance match ticket purchasers – tickets / cards will be scanned through the turnstiles. However, we have listed our recommended routes for you on match day to help:
- Access for wheelchair users and ambulant spectators are situated in the Global or South Stand to enter the stadium is recommended via Gate B on St Michaels Lane or via South Stand Accessible Gate E.
- If you are situated in these areas and you access the stadium via Gate G at Kirkstall Lane Turnstiles, you will be required to come under the North Stand on the ground floor to access the other side of the stadium
- Access for wheelchair user and ambulant spectators who require lift access and are situated in the North Stand in the 3rd Floor wheelchair user area or in the North Stand seats to enter the stadium is recommended via Gate G at Kirkstall Lane Turnstiles as the public use lift is situated towards the Western Terrace end of the new North Stand and will allow access to the first-floor concourse for the seats, bars and toilets and the third floor.
- If you are situated in these areas and require lift access and you access the stadium via Gate B on St Michaels Lane or via South Stand Accessible Gate E, you will be required to come under the North Stand on the ground floor to access the other side of the stadium.
- There is South Stand, North Stand and Global East Stand lifts which are prioritised for wheelchair users and ambulant spectators.
Fans who have limited mobility can also use the public lifts in the North Stand (Western Terrace side), Global East Stand and South Stand
Audio Headsets for visually impaired supporters are available on loan from the ticket office on matchday. There is a £10 deposit required upon collection which is returned at the end of the game when the headset is returned to the ticket office. If there are any issues with the headsets, please go directly to the ticket office.
Please note we as a club we now have a road closure order in place which allows the us to close all or parts of St Michael’s Lane at the start and end of an event. The road closure can be activated for 30 minutes at the start and finish – 20 minutes before kick-off until 10 minutes after kick-off and then 10 minutes before the final whistle until 20 minutes afterwards. The Club’s official’s car parks are also closed at this time.
The club make the decision on what level of closure on match day depending on the crowd attendance and activity.
Bars and Food Concessions
• It is card payments only on all bars and food concessions.
• South Stand Concourse – 3 Bars serving drinks, crisps and confectionery. Sit down area available.
• South Stand Car Park – Food concession units. No sit down area available.
• North Stand Concourse – 2 Bars serving drinks, crisps and confectionery. No sit down area available.
• Global East Stand Café Bar – Bar and Café serving drinks and food. Sit down area available.
• Global East Stand Upper Concourse – Bar serving drinks, crisps and confectionery. No sit-down area available.• St Michaels Lane – Food concession units and Bar serving drinks. No sit-down area available.
• Kirkstall Lane – Food / Drink concession units and barsserving drinks. No sit-down area available.
• Long Bar – Member’s only bar- Bar serving drinks, crisps and confectionery. Sit down area available.
If any problems occur at a match the Fans Phone number is 07500 312832 – you can text this number on match day with any feedback / issues and it will go directly to the control room to action.
If you require any further information, please contact the Ticket Office on the details below:
Leeds Rhinos Ticket Office
Headingley Stadium St Michaels Lane Leeds LS6 3BR Tel: 0371 4231315