At every home game one lucky Rhinos fan gets the chance to walk out with the Leeds captain onto the Headingley pitch. This is a once in a life time experience that will never be forgotten by either the child or their family.
Children are selected from members of our Junior members scheme Ronnie’s Club. For further details on joining Ronnie’s Club contact 0371 423 1315.
Ronnie the Rhino Mascot Package
Being a matchday mascot with Leeds’ number one fan Ronnie the Rhino is one of the most in-demand packages the club has to offer, with the once in a lifetime experience that includes the famous dive in front of the South Stand on a gameday.
As well as unforgettable memories, mascots will receive a replica home or away shirt and the family can also come along to the game to watch the lucky mascot make their special entrance with Ronnie from the side of the pitch.
The Ronnie mascot package can include:
- 4 tickets in the North Stand
- Replica Shirt (Home or Away)
- Name and photo printed in the match day programme
- Pre-match pitch access for the family to soak up the atmosphere and watch the teams warm up
- Photo taken on the pitch with Ronnie
- Access to the Long Bar after the game with an opportunity to meet the players
- Running out with Ronnie onto the Headingley turf
Prices range from £120 – £200 for next season and the package is available for both members and non-members. Plus, if you’d like a sibling or friend of the child to take part as well, this costs just £40 extra.
To book for the 2023 season, contact Abigail Simmons at Abigail.Simmons@leedsrugby.com.
*Please note this package is sold on a first come, first served basis.