Job opportunities for community netball coaches
Leeds Rhinos Netball are looking to recruit netball more coaches to support the club’s community programme in schools and at their upcoming camps and masterclass sessions.
As the community programme expands the club needs coaches to deliver sessions across Yorkshire, including Bradford, Wakefield, Harrogate, York, Hull and Leeds.
Applicants should have their Level 2 coaching qualification. The hours are varied and on a casual basis, with the roles mainly based during school holidays.
- Able to engage with a wide range of people
- Current full DBS check, safeguarding children, and First Aid certificates
- Full Clean Driving License (Applicants need to have access to own transport as travelling around the region will be necessary)
- Recognised NGB Level 2 Coaching Certificate or above
- Passionate about coaching with a desire to inspire young people
- Experience working with children
- Reliable with strong time management
- Self-motivated and have a passion for teaching/coaching
To apply for the roles please email [email protected] with details of your coaching experience, qualifications and why you would be suitable for the role.