Job Opportunity: Marketing Executive – Creative Lead
Leeds Rhinos are looking to recruit a Creative Lead to join the Marketing Department. To be successful in this role you will ideally have a passion for sport as well as experience in delivering standout creative, content and campaign management.
You will have excellent knowledge of the Adobe creative software applications. In particular, InDesign, Photoshop, and illustrator. You’ll have a real eye for detail and obsess over font and layout, along with possessing a solid understanding on the principles of design.
You’ll be commercially minded with an appreciation for the role strong creative plays in achieving commercial targets.
The Creative Lead will report to the Head of Marketing and will assist with the delivery of the business wide marketing strategy to meet company targets for retention, growth, and profitability.
Flexibility with working hours will be required including the occasional evening and weekend work.
The role will involve wider marketing support in addition to the key responsibilities listed below.
Ownership of Leeds Rhinos Graphic Design
- Be the primary point of contact for creative design across all Leeds Rhinos business areas (Leeds Rhinos, Leeds Rhinos Women, Leeds Rhinos Netball, Leeds Rhinos Foundation as well as our PDRL & LDSL teams.)
- Creation of design assets across both online and print media, including but not limited to; email design, social ads, print ads, website banners, video ads etc.
- Be responsible for file management and asset distribution to relevant contacts across the business
- Liaising with the wider business to create an organised and consistent approach to the collation of briefs and the creation of marketing materials.
- Research into emerging trends in graphics, video, and print.
- Conceptualise new creative and marketing material.
- Creation of asset templates to ease production process.
- Management of our brand guidelines, ensuring guidelines are being adhered to all times across all business areas.
- Deliver monthly reports on creative output and workload.
- Have ownership and responsibility for the standard for creative output across all business areas.
- You’ll have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Wider support on Leeds Rhinos marketing activation.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV, covering letter, along with salary expectations and a brief portfolio of work to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 22nd December 2021.
Interviews will be w/c 3rd January 2022.