Job Opportunity: Leeds Rhinos Netball Operations Lead
General View during the Vitality Super League match between Celtic Dragons and Leeds Rhinos at Studio 001, Wakefield, England on 12th January 2021.
Leeds Rhinos Netball are recruiting for an Operations Lead to work with who will have the responsibility of planning and executing the Netball logistics and operations in line with the Netball Super League framework. If you have the ability to coordinate all of the technical aspects of the Netball competition, the communication skills to work with the various stakeholders within the sport and the organisational skills to plan and implement Netball match days within the Sport’s International Federation’s rules and regulations, then this could be the role for you.
- Lead on operational and logistical planning for Netball in conjunction with Franchise Director.
- Match Day Event Management for Leeds Rhinos Netball Match Days.
- Creating and managing a volunteer work force.
- Supporting Leeds Rhinos Netball First Team and Pathway logistics.
- Liaising with the Vitality Netball Super League and England Netball Colleagues regarding operational matters.
- Co-ordinating Leeds Rhinos Netball internal operations and stakeholders.
- Managing Leeds Rhinos Netball budgets in conjunction with Franchise Director.
Skills required for the role
- Ability to communicate properly and effectively with a variety of organisations and individuals.
- Ability to negotiate on behalf of Leeds Rhinos Netball.
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise duties / activities within the Netball Operation.
- Leadership abilities to positively drive the wider team.
- A strong team-player.
- Ability to structure and manage budgets.
- Must have a good knowledge of the business aspect of the sport.
- Must be able and willing to be proactive in decision making.
- Relevant experience in Sports Event Management.
To apply email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] by Tuesday 5th October