Job Opportunity: Events and Admin Co-ordinator
Leeds Rhinos is looking to recruit an experienced Events and Admin Co-ordinator to join the Commercial Sales department. As Events and Admin Co-ordinator, you will primarily be tasked with the planning, coordination, admin and execution of all events for Leeds Rhinos. These events will include the annual award dinners for the Men’s and Women’s teams, Leeds Rhinos Netball and other corporate events.
- Lead organiser of events from start to finish including sending out invitations and tickets and liaising with the venue, catering team and working the event. Events include awards dinners, lunches, training day and golf day
- Admin and sales support for the Commercial Sales department including Leeds Rhinos Men’s Rugby League, Women’s Rugby League and Netball
- Work all matches and events, including hosting a hospitality suite on matchdays/nights
- Invoice Customers
- Learn the ticketing system and assist with the sending out of tickets
- Pre-game admin including sending details to customers by email
- Taking bookings for hospitality and processing orders
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer requests
- Sending out all advertising material and general information to the corporate database, ensuring all customers are kept informed of all events, changes to games etc. and ensuring the database is up to date
- Organising the production of flyers and corporate brochures
- You will have some experience with event planning and admin
- Organised and structured in your approach to events
- Can manage and progress multiple events simultaneously
- You will be flexible and able to work long days or unconventional hours as required
- Have great attention to detail
This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week and you must be flexible in your commitment to this role as you will be expected to work evenings, weekends and match days. The salary will be dependent on the successful applicant’s skills, experience and qualifications.
The role will be based at Emerald Headingley Stadium, St Michael’s Lane, Headingley, Leeds LS6 3BR.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV together with a covering letter advising why you feel you are a suitable candidate along with your salary expectations for the role to [email protected]
Closing date for application is 12pm on Tuesday 7th September 2021
Interviews will be held on either Monday 13th September 2021