Headingley Lodge back open for business on Friday
Headingley Lodge, which is located in the Emerald Headingley complex, will open its doors for the first time since March 2020 this Friday 21st May.
Guests looking for a high-quality four-star accommodation (room only) at a great price, friendly service and an ideal location will find Headingley Lodge as the perfect choice, with prices starting from £65.
The Lodge offers 36 spacious bedrooms with stunning views of the world-famous cricket pitch at Emerald Headingley and has been verified as ‘Good to Go’ by Visit Britain to reassure guests that the Lodge is following Government and public health guidance.
Headingley Lodge also provides excellent accommodation for business travellers, being within touching distance of Leeds City Centre and the Leeds Beckett and Leeds University campuses, but it is also ideal for a short city break or a base for touring the Yorkshire and the Dales.
Speaking about the reopening, Headingley Lodge Manager Helen Young said: “We’re really looking forward to opening up. We’ve been closed for nearly a year and a half due to the pandemic, so we’re looking forward to welcoming our usual friendly faces back as well as new guests.
“All guidelines set out by the Government to ensure guests have a great stay will be adhered to. We have a screen in reception, hand sanitisers on the ground floor and on all the lift landings. Staff will also wear masks in communal areas and customers will be required to do the same.
“It’s exciting to have the Rugby League World Cup coming to the stadium in Autumn and we’ve already had a lot of interest from people to stay during those times but come 20th May, we will have our doors wide open to welcome you.”
Hotel Stay – COVID Guidelines
Everything you need to know if you are staying at Headingley Lodge:
- Please stay at home if you feel ill.
- Please keep your social distance from other guests and staff.
- Please ensure you follow the current government regulations in public areas including wearing a face mask.
- Will maintain a social distance from you.
- Will strictly follow government guidelines.
- Are trained in current hygiene regulations, along with washing their hands on a regular basis.
- Will be wearing face masks in public areas and when in direct contact with our guests.
- We are carrying out extra cleaning/disinfection on door handles.
- One person in the lift at a time, unless within your household bubble.
- Hand sanitiser is available on each lift landing and at the main reception.
- 1.5m distance markers are on the floor.
- There is a glass screen at the front desk.
- Face Mask and disposable gloves available on request.
- Card payments only. We are cash free right now.
- Key cards are regularly disinfected.
- All surfaces are disinfected.
- Rooms well ventilated on your arrival
- All surplus soft furnishings have been removed.
- No reading material or magazines will be in your room.
- Wi-Fi information can be accessed on your TV screen.
- Continental breakfast will be wrapped & served individually along with disposable cutlery.
- Rooms will not be accessed by housekeeping during your stay, unless requested by yourself.