RHINOS 2021 SEASON AND FLEXI MEMBERS BALLOT APPLICATION
Leeds Rhinos 2021 Season and Flexi Members now have the opportunity to apply for the two Betfred Super League fixtures which will have a reduced capacity of 4,000 under the COVID-19 roadmap restrictions.
Sunday 23rd May – Leeds Rhinos v Hull FC at Emerald Headingley Stadium ko 7.30pm
Friday 11th June – Leeds Rhinos v St Helens at Emerald Headingley Stadium ko 7.45pm
Leeds Rhinos 2021 Gold and Silver Season and Flexi Members can register to enter the ballot to be able to attend one of the two fixtures. You also have the opportunity to identify if there are any other Rhinos 2021 Season or Flexi Members within your group that you usually attend games with below.
The club is aware that not all Season and Flexi Members share the same household address, and some may be dependent on others to attend matches (e.g. a parent and child who live separately) therefore Season and Flexi Members are asked to ensure that they include everyone in their group that they usually attend with in one registration and where possible, the Rhinos will aim to facilitate these requests.
You must complete your ballot application by 5pm on Monday 3rd May. You will be notified shortly after this as to which match you have been allocated. From there you will receive your ticket and all the necessary information you must adhere to ahead of the match you are attending.
Things you need to know:
- Your application to the ballot confirms your acceptance and adherence to the match day code of conduct and ground regulations.
- If you have a seated membership, you will not be issued with your usual seat. You will be allocated a position that allows for social distancing.
- We will aim to ensure that the position you are allocated is as close to your normal position as possible e.g. if you have a standing membership, you will be allocated a position in a terrace. If you have a seated membership, we will aim to ensure it is in the stand you are normally situated – please note we cannot guarantee this.
- If registering as a large group, although you will be selected to attend the same game, you will not be guaranteed to be in close proximity to each other in your allocated position (all children / dependants will be positioned with their parents / guardians / companions).
- We will be issuing tickets for these fixtures which will be sent out via email. These can either be printed at home or used on your mobile phone via our turnstile readers (smartphones only).
- You will be notified if you have been successful shortly after the ballot closes. Then, no later than 2 weeks prior to your allocated fixture you will receive your digital ticket/s via email (unless you do not have access to email, in which case we will be in touch).
- Season and Flexi Member’s Our League streaming codes will remain valid for reduced capacity matches.
- To ensure we reduce congestion, Season and Flexi members will be given arrival time slots and there will be staggered exit slots in operation whereby the stadium will be emptied section by section.
- Facemasks to be worn when standing or moving around the stadium (unless exempt for medical reasons).
- Food and beverage options may be limited.
- Bags will not allowed (unless to carry medication – please try to notify us in advance).
For full information and to apply for the ballot please head to tickets.therhinos.co.uk
Leeds Rhinos Ticket Office and Club Shop remain closed at the stadium until further notice however you can contact 0371 423 1315 or email [email protected] if you have any questions or queries. Ticket Office phone opening hours are Monday to Friday, 10.30am-3.30pm (excluding Bank Holiday Monday).
Unfortunately, we are unable to carry out ballot applications over the phone – these must be completed online however please contact us if you are experiencing any issues and we will assist you.
The deadline to submit your ballot application is 5pm on Monday 3rd May. When you have submitted your application no amends or changes can be made.