Revised shop opening hours for this week
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister on Saturday evening, revised shop opening hours have been announced for the club shop at Emerald Headingley Stadium.
This week the Club shop will be open on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10am until 4pm each day. The club shop will be closed from 5th November for at least a month until the advise is updated by the government or local authorities.
- Monday – 10am – 4pm
- Tuesday – 10am – 4pm
- Wednesday – 10am – 4pm
- Thursday for a month – Closed
NB. This does not include the Club Shop phone line.
The opening of the store will comply with current government guidance in relation to COVID-19 which are outlined below, please read the below before visiting:
- Face Coverings are mandatory when entering and in the Club Shop – if you do not wear face covering you will be unable to come into the store**
- Customers will be required to hand sanitise before entering the store – Hand sanitiser will be provided or feel free to bring your own
- Customer will be required to maintain social distancing measures whilst queuing to enter the store and whilst inside the store.
- We encourage customers only to touch merchandise instore if they have the intention of purchasing the item
- The trying on of clothing in the store is not permitted, you will have 28 days to return any items purchased for a refund or exchange
- We encourage customers to use contactless payment methods where possible
- Parking for the shop will be available via Gate B on St Michaels Lane. We then request that all customers make their way straight to the store entrance or take their place in the queue for the store following social distancing measures.
- If you are visiting the Club Shop, please be aware you will not be able to enter any other area of the stadium.
We appreciate your compliance with the above requirements which have been put in place with the sole purpose of protecting the public and our staff. Failure to comply could result in in you being unable to enter or asked to leave the store.
If you have any queries regarding the store re-opening please contact [email protected].
**If you are exempt from wearing a face covering due to a medical condition please bring proof of the condition to show a member of staff before entering the store, failure to supply proof will result in access to the store not being granted**