Make sure we can stay in touch with you
Konrad Hurrell signs autographs.
Over the coming weeks, we will have some very important information for Leeds Rhinos members and 3 and 5 game flexi pack members and we need you to make sure the information we have on record for you is as accurate as possible.
We are requesting that all our Leeds Rhinos Season and 3 and 5 Game Flexi Pack members update their personal member profiles, ensuring profiles are opted-in to receive marketing and that we also have an up to date email address ahead of Leeds Rhinos issuing the Membership options forms which we are hoping to send out in a couple of weeks’ time. Members who do not have access to email will be communicated to separately.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST OPT IN TO RECEIVE MESSAGES, JUST BEING A MEMBER DOES NOT ALLOW US TO SEND YOU EMAILS
Members can action this online by logging onto our ticketing website, tickets.therhinos.co.uk.
1. To log into your account from tickets.therhinos.co.uk, select the log in button on the top right hand corner of the screen
2. You will log in using your customer number or email address and you must input a password.
3. Please ensure you use your customer number which is printed on your current membership card as this is unique to you. All your details including your purchase history and membership status are registered to your membership customer number – by creating a new one, none of these details will carry over which will prevent access to priority periods and member discounts (only applicable to certain matches/events).
4. If it is the first time you have logged onto the system, your password will be your postcode in capital letters with no spaces. You will then be requested to amend your password. Please do not create a new online profile if you have forgotten your password as it will not link to your membership.
5. If you have previously logged in please use your personal password.
6. If you have forgotten your password, then please select the ‘forgotten password’ option.
7. Once logged into your account, please head to ‘My Account’ and then ‘Update Details’, here you will be able to update your contact information.
8. You can also ensure your preferences as to how you would like to hear from Leeds Rhinos in the future, are up to date too.
Whilst you are updating your account, you can register your friends and family to be attached to your ticketing profile.
This allows you in the future to purchase tickets on their behalf. You can also get them to register you on their friends and family so they can buy for you.
This is particularly useful where tickets are limited to one per supporter or if you are a Season Member, for games where you have the option to buy your ticket and your seats are reserved, e.g. Challenge Cup and Super League Playoff fixtures, you will be able to do this all in one transaction.
Equally, when you wish to purchase more than one Season, Supporter or Flexi Membership, you will need their details to be added to your profile so you can purchase for them.