Update for Rhinos fans who have purchased Dacia Magic Weekend tickets and travel
If you have purchased Dacia Magic Weekend 2020 ticket/s and/or travel via Leeds Rhinos, then Leeds Rhinos will automatically change your order to be valid for Dacia Magic Weekend 2021.
If you can attend Dacia Magic Weekend 2021, you do not need to contact us, we will action this automatically for you.
If you are unable to attend Dacia Magic Weekend 2021, here are some different options for you:
- You can choose to donate the total value of your Dacia Magic 2020 ticket/s and/or travel back to Leeds Rhinos to help the club during this period and for the future.
- Match credit for Dacia Magic 2020 ticket/s and/or travel value to go onto the lead purchaser’s ticketing profile and can be used on home or away match tickets, away travel, memberships. The match credit must be redeemed prior to 31st May 2021.
- Full refund of Dacia Magic 2020 ticket/s and/or travel value (this option will be actioned within 30 days of your request and will be refunded onto the credit /debit card that the order was originally paid with. If it was paid for with cash, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements.)
If you are unable to attend Dacia Magic Weekend 2021 then you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your option prior to 5pm on Friday 31st July 2020. The email must include the following: –
- Lead Purchaser Name
- Address (including postcode)
- Customer Number (if known)
- Contact telephone number
- Payment reference/s (stated on payment confirmation email)
- Option you would like (please state option number)
If are unable to attend but do not respond by the deadline, we will automatically amend your order to be valid for Dacia Magic Weekend 2021. After the deadline of 5pm on Friday 31st July 2020, no amendments can be made to your selection.
Terms and Conditions apply to all options – these can be found at tickets.therhinos.co.uk