Job Opportunity: Marketing Executive
Leeds Rhinos are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive to join the business. To be successful in this role you will be passionate about sport as well as delivering standout creative and engaging content. You will be a confident writer, strong communicator and comfortable with owning and delivering campaigns.
The Marketing Executive will report to the Head of Marketing and will assist with the delivery of the business wide marketing strategy in order to meet company targets for retention, growth and profitability.
Managing all artwork production for the business working closely with external creative agency:
- Collating artwork briefs
- Managing strict deadlines on production of all artwork across the business
- Proof reading
- Ensuring all owned advertising spaces and club channels are up to date with latest creative
- Coordinate the production of all digital advertising in line with the marketing strategy
- Manage the production of big screen advertisements, concourse advertising and scoreboard messages for match day (Adobe Photoshop skills a necessity)
- Monthly reporting on creative output
Take ownership of the full communications plan for all business areas in line with the marketing strategy, ensuring messages and promotions are sent out through the correct channel to the relevant audience. This will include:
- Working with the Head of Marketing to create weekly communication plans
- Production of content for web, email and social channels, including effective copywriting and proofreading, implementing appropriate tone-of-voice and brand management
- Copywriting and proof reading
- Take the ownership of the build and dispatch of email campaigns for all business areas
- Working with club sponsors/partners for joint marketing campaigns to approve copy and implement appropriate brand management across the campaign
- Monthly reporting on communications
Coordinate the production of printed material across all departments in line with marketing strategy including:
- Obtaining quotes and ordering print for all departments
- Management of print schedules in line with deadlines
- Coordinate the production of all outdoor advertising in line with the marketing strategy for all departments
- Managing external advertising spaces to ensure campaign creative is constantly up to date
- Ensure any printed materials are distributed effectively at club events, community teams and at key marketing events
- Monthly reporting on print spend
Key member of match day marketing team
Any other duties as requested by the Head of Marketing.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week and you must be flexible in your commitment to this role as you will be expected to work evenings, weekends and match days. The salary will be dependent on the successful applicant’s skills, experience and qualifications.
The role will be based at Emerald Headingley Stadium, St Michael’s Lane, Headingley, Leeds LS6 3BR.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward a copy of your CV together with a covering letter advising why you feel you are a suitable candidate along with your salary expectations for the role to [email protected] Closing date for application is Thursday 1st August 2019