2019 memberships to be revealed this Friday
Leeds Fans singing
Leeds Rhinos 2019 season memberships will go on sale from 9am this Friday, 31st August, with fans able to purchase memberships for the first time in the newly developed Emerald Headingley Stadium.
Existing 2018 members will receive a brochure through the post at the end of this week and will have full details of 2019 memberships sent direct to them via an email at 9am on Friday so they can plan ahead for where they want to be for next season. Members are reminded to make sure that we have all their correct details by following the instructions below to update their profile online, in particular ensuring that they have opted in to receive emails from us.
The Leeds Rhinos ticket office will be opening extra hours this weekend to help fans with any enquiries about the new memberships for 2019. We have the clash with Hull KR on Saturday afternoon where our Customer Experience Team and members of the Supporters’ Board will be present to answer questions and then on Sunday we will be open from 10am until 4pm. Please note the club store will be closed on Sunday, it will just be the ticket office that is open.
Full details of all 2019 memberships will also appear on the Rhinos website from Friday morning.
How to update fan account information online
- Go online to tickets.therhinos.co.uk
- Log into your account by clicking ‘Log In’ at the top right of the screen
- You can then log in using your customer number or email address and you must enter your password. Then click Login.
- If this is your first-time logging onto your online account, your password will be your postcode in capital letters with no spaces. You will then be requested to amend your password.
- If you have forgotten your password, please do not create a new online profile, simply select ‘forgotten password’ instead. All your details about your purchase history and membership status is registered to your customer number – by creating a new one, none of these details will carry over which will prevent access to priority periods and member discounts (only applicable to certain matches / events).
Then, to update your details and marketing preferences you need to:
- At the top right of the screen, click ‘My Account’
- On your My Account page, click ‘Change Name, Address, Email or Password
- This will then load your profile, you then update your contact details and how you would prefer to hear from us.