Myler and Handley nominated for OurLeague Player of the Month
Richie Myler celebrates scoring the Rhino's second try with Ash Handley. St Helens v Leeds Rhinos. BetFed Super League. Totally Wicked Stadium. 16 March 2018. Picture Bruce Rollinson
Leeds Rhinos stars Ash Handley and Richie Myler have been rewarded for their fine recent form by being nominated for the OurLeague Player of the Month and now you can help them win by casting your vote via the free RFL App on your smart phone or tablet.
When you’ve downloaded the App, tap on More and then select Polls to cast your vote. St Helens Australian star Ben Barba is currently leading the way in the voting with Ash Handley in second spot but now you can help the Rhinos climb the chart.
Handley has scored eight tries in his last five games to cement his position at centre whilst Richie Myler has marshalled the Rhinos around the field during a tricky Easter period without many of the Rhinos big men through injury.
As well as voting for the Player of the Month, fans who download the OurLeague app can also vote for the Betfred Man of the Match in every live game on Sky Sports.
Make sure you have updated your app to the latest version via the Play Store or App Store to see the new features and have your say on who deserves to get the Betfred Man of the Match award and £250 for charity.
Our League members also have the chance to win £20,000 by playing exclusive online predictor game, FanScore.
Members of the Rugby League membership scheme, Our League, will have the chance to win a host of prizes including a hospitality package for the Betfred Super League Grand Final and signed shirts. The top prize of £20,000 will be awarded to a member who predicts the correct result (winner/draw) for a consecutive streak of 24 games and the first try scorer in the 24th game. This streak can occur at any point in the season.
- Any other 6 games in a row – £5 off a Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Final ticket
- 12 games in a row – enter draw to win one of 10 signed club shirts
- 18 games in a row – 4 hospitality tickets to the Betfred Super League Grand Final
- 24 games in a row & first try scorer in the 24th game to win £20,000
- Top any month’s leaderboard and win hospitality tickets to Dacia Magic Weekend, Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Final or Betfred Super League Grand Final
Members of Our League can now enter FanScore by signing in at www.rugby-league.com/membership or via the Our League app and predicting the correct score Betfred Super League games taking place this week. Members are able to change their predictions up until kick-off at the start of each round and can return each week to see the results and how they are performing in the overall leaderboard.
Players will also notice a new feature on the leaderboard where they will be graded with stars, representing thier overall performance in predicting games across the season;
- 5 star users have 80%+ of their all time predictions correct, and over 40 all time predictions
- 4 star users have 65%+ of their all time predictions correct, and over 30 all time predictions
- 3 star users have 50%+ of their all time predictions correct, and over 20 all time predictions
- 2 star users have 35%+ of their all time predictions correct, and over 10 all time predictions
- 1 star users have 20%+ of their all time predictions correct
Player star ratings will become the third criteria for determining places on the Precdictor leaderboard. (first is correct answers, second is active streak by end of time period, third is star rating)
To become a member of Our League sign up for free at www.rugby-league.com/membership.
*For full terms and conditions of FanScore please see here.