Leedsline – Week 5 Results
For just £1 a week, you could be in with a chance of being £500 better off like five of our latest Leedsline winners whose numbers were drawn out in this week’s Leedsline draw.
Below are our latest winners.
Week 5 (week beginning 31st October)
|31st October||O2308||M Tomlinson, Oakwood Drive|
|1st November||O3917||K Goodhall, Field End Gardens|
|2nd November||H4335||K Beanland, Huskar Close|
|3rd November||F3631||S Young, Station Street|
|4th November||B3255||S Fountain, Leeds|
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning £500, the Leedsline draw costs just £1 a week – so why don't you join up? Or you could even become a Leedsline agent too. For more details on Leedsline contact Nadine Burgess on 07764 461 959 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Leedsline Agent?
It's quite simple! If you can introduce a minimum of five people including family members, work colleagues and friends you can qualify to become a Leedsline Agent.
A Leedsline Agent receives the following benefits:
* 15% weekly commission
* £50 bonus on sale of major daily prize
* Complimentary match tickets
* 10% discount in the Rhinos Merchandise Store
* Priority on Cup Tickets
* 1 free match ticket for 20 members for Rhinos home Super League games.
How do I pay my membership subscriptions?
1. You can pay in advance at the Leeds Rhinos Office. You can pay by cash, standing order, cheque/postal order, Switch, Visa and Access or simply send a cheque/postal order/credit card number to the Leedsline office at the address below.
2. Leedsline have area collectors in most districts of Leeds. Please contact the office, telephone 0113 2033203 to arrange a convenient day and time for your collection.
Licensed with the GAMBLING COMMISSION (www.gamblincommission.gov.uk)
Under Part 5 of the Gambling Act 2005 Operating Licence No: 000-005165-N-307207-002
Promoter: Rob Oates, Headingley Development Association, St Michael's Lane, Leeds LS6 3BR