Leedsline – Week 23 Results
For just £1 a week you could be in with a chance of being £500 better off like five of our latest Leedsline winners whose numbers were drawn out in this week’s Leedsline draw.
Below are our latest winners.
Week 23 (week beginning 7th March)
|7th March||I6458||Mrs E Gautrey, St James Close|
|8th March||A6924||Niamh Wilson, Wheelwright Avenue|
|9th March||A3982||Mr Fred Manning, C/O Beechwood WMC|
|10th March||K0170||Julie Topping, Newhall Green|
|11th March||F0310||Mr S Bateson, Leeds Road|
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning £500, the Leedsline draw costs just £1 a week – so why don't you join up? Or you could even become a Leedsline agent too. For more details on Leedsline contact Nadine Burgess on 07764 461 959 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Leedsline Agent?
It's quite simple! If you can introduce a minimum of five people including family members, work colleagues and friends you can qualify to become a Leedsline Agent.
A Leedsline Agent receives the following benefits:
* 15% weekly commission
* £50 bonus on sale of major daily prize
* Complimentary match tickets
* 10% discount in the Rhinos Merchandise Store
* Priority on Cup Tickets
* 1 free match ticket for 20 members for Rhinos home Super League games
How do I pay my membership subscriptions?
1. You can pay in advance at the Leeds Rhinos Office. You can pay by cash, standing order, cheque/postal order, Switch, Visa and Access or simply send a cheque/postal order/credit card number to the Leedsline office at the address below.
2. Leedsline have area collectors in most districts of Leeds. Please contact the office, telephone 0113 2033203 to arrange a convenient day and time for your collection.
Registered with the Gaming Board of Great Britain No Lot. 190/1514/1
Promoter: R.Oates, Headingley Development association, The Pavilion, St Michael's Lane, Leeds LS6 3BR