Play Your Part' and sign up for the Run with the Rhinos team
Our official charity Leeds Rhinos Foundation are asking fans to Play their Part by signing up to be part of the Run with the Rhinos team in 2016 and raise money to support the incredible work they do in our community.
The 'Run with the Rhinos' race package this year includes:
- PlusNet Leeds Half Marathon – Sunday 8th May 2016
- Asda Foundation Leeds 10K – Sunday 10th July 2016
- Asda Foundation York 10K – Sunday 7th August 2016
- PlusNet Yorkshire Marathon (York) – Sunday 9th October 2016
- Urban Trail Runner – Temple Newsam – Wednesday 8th June 2016
- Urban Trail Runner – Roundhay Park – Wednesday 13th July 2016
- Urban Trail Runner – Middleton Woods – Sunday 21st August 2016
Runners who choose to fundraise as part of our Run with the Rhinos team will support charity's many community projects in the Leeds working with primary and secondary schools, community Rugby League clubs and local organisations to change lives through sport.
Whilst the Leeds Rhinos Foundation is linked to the Leeds Rhinos, the charity is structurally and financially independent of the rugby club and is responsible for fundraising almost one million pounds every year to continue to run life changing programmes across the West Yorkshire region.
Again for 2016, the Leeds Rhinos Foundation are working with partner charity the Jane Tomlinson Appeal for the Asda Foundation Leeds 10K. The much loved charity has raised over £7 million pounds in support of children and cancer charities across the country, including Leeds General Infirmary and St Gemma's Hospice.
If you want to 'Play Your Part' this season and help support the work of the two charities then CLICK HERE to take a look at our fundraising packages and sign up for one race or a combination of races today by contacting Fundraising and Events Coordinator [email protected]