Message for Leeds Rhinos 2016 members
It is not too late to book your 2016 Leeds Rhinos membership before tonight's game, call 0371 423 1315 or buy online at www.therhinos.co.uk/buytickets
First of all, we would like to say a massive thank you to all our members who have either renewed their memberships or joined as a member for 2016. We are just 124 members short this morning of our target of 10,000 ticketed members, ensuring we are the best supported club in Super League and hope to still hit the target by kick off tonight.
As you will be aware, during the close season we have switched to a new ticketing partner, called Advanced Ticketing, who are currently working with the likes of Everton FC, Liverpool FC, Harlequins RU and Silverstone F1 Circuit.
A process like this is a very big project but it was the right decision to improve the service we are able to provide all our fans in the long term with the website easier to use and more options for supporters.
However, the process has led to a delay in our ability to send out our memberships as we would have liked. This has inevitably led to frustration for some of our members and we would like to say sorry for that. The vast majority of our nearly 10,000 members now have their membership card ready for tonight’s big kick off but we are aware that some have not arrived.
If you have bought a 2016 membership with us and you have not received a new card in the post, can you please take one of the following options:
- If you are able to check at home, please wait for today’s post to arrive, if your membership still has not arrived please get in touch
- If you are unable to get home before coming to tonight’s game and have not received your membership please get in touch
- To get in touch, please email email@example.com with your name, address and customer number, if you don’t have your customer number with you, please include your post code so we can make sure we are dealing with the correct customer. If possible please include a daytime contact number so we can get in touch with you if necessary.
- All 2016 members will be able to get into tonight’s game, if your card has not arrived, we can make the necessary arrangements to cancel tonight’s game off your card and print a ticket for use tonight.
- If you are coming to collect at tonight’s game please allow extra time as the opening game of the season is always the busiest of the year. We are open all day so for your own comfort and convenience please do not leave it until the last hour before kick off if possible.
Once again, we would like to say thank you for taking out your membership for 2016. The issues we have experienced this year are due to exceptional circumstances due to implementing the new ticketing system and will not be repeated in the future. We hope any disruption will not spoil your enjoyment of tonight’s game and watching the Champions back in action.