Job Opportunities at Headingley Carnegie
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Experience Sales Executive to work within our customer facing departments and a Food Service Assistant to work within our Catering Department.
Vacant Position – Customer Experience Sales Executive
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Experience Sales Executives to work within our customer facing departments. The role holder will report to the Head of Customer Experience and the General Manager of the Leeds Rhinos Foundation.
You will manage the administration for the Leeds Rugby Customer Experience Department and the Leeds Rhinos Ambassador Scheme. This will involve administration management for all people connected with scheme including tickets, marketing and promotional collateral and communication plus all the necessary administration to support the operation of the Customer Experience Team.
You will work to deliver a consistent, quality service by providing positive experiences to all internal and external customers.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Creation and maintenance of all Ambassador Scheme databases to include all contact data, ambassador scheme information, charity requests, ticket and package sales and communication schedule.
- Maintaining the overall ambassador calendar.
- Communicating with Marketing Department to create necessary marketing and promotional materials.
- Creation of communications to be distributed via the Ambassador scheme leaders (business, supporter branch, club and school).
- Maintaining a matrix which indicates packages available for matches.
- Booking Ronnie, Trophy and player appearances for events.
- To organise Ambassador Scheme events
- Work as part of the Customer Experience Team (Ticketing and Retail)
- Ability to operate ticketing and retail systems
The successful applicant will understand the importance of working with others and being a team player and you will be expected to work flexibly within the existing team.
This is a full time role with a requirement to work weekends, some evenings and match days. The salary for the role will be dependent on your skills, experience and current qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV together with a covering letter advising why you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role to [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 15th April 2015.
Vacant Position – Food Service Assistant, Headingley Experience
Headingley Experience is currently looking to recruit a casual Food Service Assistant to work within our Catering Department. The role holder will report to the Café Bar Manager and assist in providing best standards of food to internal and external customers.
As a Food Service Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of and the serving of all meals and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service at all times
- Using the EPOS till, serve customers and cash up at the end of service
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with waste removal and washing up
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Completing any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules
- Assisting in the effective management of stock and portion control
- To raise any issues or customer suggestions and complaints to the Café Bar Manager
The successful candidate will need to have experience in a food service environment, good customer service skills, good communication skills and the ability to demonstrate great team work.
This is a casual role and the hours will be dependent on the customers you are catering for and hours of work may change on a weekly/daily basis, however the hours will be early mornings starts.
The salary for the role will be dependent on your skills, experience and current qualifications. The role is based at Headingley Carnegie Stadium, St Michael’s Lane, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 3BR
If you would like to apply for this position please provide a covering letter and CV advising why you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role to [email protected]
The closing date for applications is 12pm on 13th April 2015
If you have recently applied for a similar position, you do not need to re-apply.