Grand Prize Raffle winner to be unveiled at half time on Easter Monday
The Leeds Rhinos Foundation Grand Prize Draw will be taking place at half time in the Leeds Rhinos Easter Monday home fixture against the Wakefield Trinity Wildcats with the winner taking away a four star family holiday with Jet2holidays and tickets will be available to buy on the day from 1pm.
This year’s Grand Prize Draw is one of the biggest yet with lots of great prizes on offer including the main prize of a four star family holiday to the Sol Katmandu Park and Resort on the Island of Majorca with Jet2holidays and everything else from golf experiences to sports memorabilia.
The draw offers something for everyone to get excited about including memorable days out, tickets to some of Yorkshire's attractions and top venues as well as, some bespoke jewellery from Leeds Rhinos club Sponsor Berry's.
Tickets for the raffle are priced at £2 and will be available on Monday at different areas of the ground, and available from the Club Shop and Ticket Office at Headingley Carnegie Stadium.
The holiday winner will be drawn at a live draw taking place during half time with all prize winners drawn during the second half and announced on the website by the end of the match.
By entering the Leeds Rhinos Foundation Grand Prize Draw, you will be supporting the wide ranging community work that the official charity of the Leeds Rhinos delivers in the city. In 2014, the Grand Prize draw raised vital funds of over £7,000 for the Leeds Rhinos Foundation to continue to change lives through sport.
The fixture is bound to be a great family occasion with a 3pm kick off and plenty of pre-match and half time entertainment on offer including a pre-match performance from pop group sensation Union J.
The Sol Katmandu resort staff are also visiting the stadium and are offering a chance for ticket buyers to take a photo in their personalised Zombie booth which will be situated in the Carnegie Café at the stadium.
The confirmed full prize list of 20 prizes is:
· A Family All Inclusive Holiday to the Sol Katmandu Park and Resort on the Island of Majorca courtesy of Jet2holidays
· A TW Steel Watch from Berrys Jewellers
· A Supercar driving experience courtesy of Experience Days
· Dinner for 2 at the Alchemist with a cocktail sharer
· Spa Day for 2 & lunch on the terrace at Thorpe Park Hotel and Spa
· Afternoon Lunch Oulton Hall Hotel
· Signed Yorkshire cricket Shirt from 2014 division 1 champions
· Corporate Matchday Experience at Headingley Carnegie Stadium
· Private Family Tour of Headingley Carnegie Stadium
· 2 tickets to see a Yorkshire Cricket match (excluding t20 Roses match)
· Signed 2015 Yorkshire Cricket Bat
· 18 Holes for 4 people at Northcliffe Golf Club
· 18 Holes for 4 people at Normanton Golf Club
· 18 holes in a golf Premier Golf simulator for 4 people
· A Family ticket To Flamingo Land
· 2 Leeds Grand Theatre tickets for the Sound of Music in July
· Tom Cleverley signed Aston Villa shirt & Boots
· 2 Tickets for the 2015 Challenge Cup Final
· Signed Leeds Rhinos Boxing Gloves
– Signed 2015 Leeds Rhinos Home Shirt
To find out more about the Sol Katmandu Park and Resort visit the webpage on: http://www.jet2holidays.com/experience-more/sol-katmandu