Official travel to the NRL Grand Final and the Four Nations on sale now
Leeds Rhinos, Leeds Rugby Foundation and the Sydney based sports travel company The Rugby League Experience have teamed up to provide Rugby League fans in England with a selection of tours to this years’ NRL Grand Final and Four Nations Tournament.
The Rugby League Experience is the only sports travel company in the world dedicated wholly and solely to Rugby League. For many years it has provided fans from all parts of the world with experiences they will never forget around the Greatest Game of All. The Rugby League Experience is also a great supporter of the game via its generous donations to such Rugby League Charities as the Leeds Rugby Foundation, The Benevolent Fund and Australia’s Men of League Foundation.
2014 NRL GRAND FINAL TOUR
For many the NRL Grand Final, in what many believe is the world’s greatest city, Sydney, is the Holy Grail and for those of you going on this tour what you will experience is truly extraordinary.
Depart on Thursday 25th September and return on Monday 6th October
- 9 nights 5-star accommodation in Sydney including breakfasts
- Welcome drinks reception
- Guided Day Tour around magnificent Sydney with beachside pub lunch
- 4 hour fully catered Sydney Harbour Legends of League NRL Grand Final Cruise
- Men of League Foundation Grand Annual Ball
- Behind the scenes tours the Sydney Cricket Ground, Allianz Stadium and the National Rugby League Museum
- Attendance at the nationally televised Official NRL Grand Final lunch
- NRL Grand Final and post-match ceremonies
- All transfers
FOUR NATIONS TOURNAMENT
Supporting England and the Rhinos players on tour!
The Rugby League Experience is offering 4 tours for English supporters catering for all budgets and time constraints. Again the experiences provided to you the Rugby League Supporter are priceless.
The Full Monty Tour: Depart Wednesday 22nd October and return Sunday 16th November
- 23 nights in 4 and 5 star International Hotels in Brisbane; Sydney; Melbourne; Auckland; Dunedin; Queenstown and Wellington
- Internal flights
- Day trips, sightseeing excursions, Rugby League celebrities, Sydney Harbour cruise and a day at the Melbourne Cup
- Reserved seats at all matches and transfers
- Special “Meet the Rhinos” event
Other shorter options:
AUSSIE SAFARI TOUR 22nd October to 4th November £2,490 per person
SHORT n SWEET TOUR 30th October to 16th November £3,390 per person
KIWI CAPER TOUR 3rd November to 16th November £2,390 per person
For full details of all these tours go to the website www.therugbyleagueexperience.com.au or contact us here at the Rhinos for further information and an invitation to a special evening at Headingley Carnegie to hear more about what’s on offer from Rhinos Chief Executive, Gary Hetherington. If you are interested in any of the trips, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we will get back in touch.