Leedsline Week 15 winners
For just £1 a week you could be in with a chance of being £500 better off like five of our latest Leedsline winners whose numbers were drawn out in this week’s Leedsline draw.
The lotteries team will be delivering cheques to their members across the region with winners coming from Leeds, York and Pontefract.
This week’s winners are listed below
WEEK 15 DATE 13/01/14
MONDAY H0678 Eamon Canning, C/O Meanwood Con Club
TUESDAY B6763 Mr P M Vickers, Chilvers Court, Brayton, York
WEDNESDAY B0012 Mr Trevor Wright, Sation House, Station Road
THURSDAY L0455 Kirsty Taylor, Lea Park Croft, Stouton Grange
FRIDAY V2900 A Gowland, Bedford Close, Purston, Pontefract
What is a Leedsline Agent?
It's quite simple! If you can introduce a minimum of five people including family members, work colleagues and friends you can qualify to become a Leedsline Agent.
A Leedsline Agent receives the following benefits: –
* 15 % weekly commission
* £50 bonus on sale of major daily prize
* Complimentary match tickets
* Discount in the Rhinos Merchandise Store
* Priority on Cup Tickets
* Invitation to Agents' Social Evenings with Entertainment and Prizes
How do I pay my membership subscriptions?
1. You can pay in advance at the Leeds Rhinos Office. You can pay by cash, cheque/postal order, Switch, Visa and Access or simply send a cheque/postal order/credit card number to the Leedsline office at the address below.
2. Leedsline have area collectors in most districts of Leeds. Please contact the office, telephone 0113 2033262 to arrange a convenient day and time for your collection.
How do I know if I have won a prize on Leedsline?
All Leedsline winners are notified immediately. The winning numbers are published in the Yorkshire Evening Post.
Results can also be obtained from the General Office,
telephone 0113 2033262
For all details regarding Leedsline please write to:
Leedsline Daily Draw,
St Michael's Lane,
Telephone: 07764 461 959.
Registered with the Gaming Board of Great Britain No Lot. 190/1514/1
Promoter: W.Watts, Headingley Development association, The Pavilion, St Michael's Lane, Leeds LS6 3BR